Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Half-Pipe Project

So Ive been thinking we build a FATTY halfpipe in my backyard when it gets nice out. I want to start sometime in March. I want everyone to understand when I say PROJECT, I mean GIRLFRIEND. The idea of a sickass miniramp with 24 hour access needs to become a hotass girl you've been texting. Write about the girl, draw the girl, think about doing dirty things to the girl. Just remember...Everyone's gonna ride the girl. If you sign up to help me out with the construction of the girl, she'll probably put out easier and quicker yah know. I haven't calculated all the specs. up yet, but im sure there will be some sort of throwdown cost (nothing over $100).

General Materials Needed: (Not Specifics)
3/8" X 4' X 8' sheets of plywood
8' 2x4's
electric, handheld or bench saws
handsaw
hammer & nails
electric sander/sandpaper
drafting compass
string & chalk
garden hose
sawhorses
nail punch
ink pen
wood screws
3/8" PVC pipe
pushpin

Im thinking something like this...



Rough Estimate: $250
Let me know if youre down to build!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?